Wednesday, July 18 2018
WRAIR Clinical Trials Center
503 Robert Grant Avenue
Silver Spring, MD 20910
- The WRAIR Clinical Trials Center (CTC) is located on the Walter Reed Forest Glen Annex, which is a military base located in Silver Spring, MD.
- You MUST have a valid U.S. government-issued or state-issued photo identification, such as a driver's license, military ID, CAC or U.S. Passport in order to gain access onto base.
- Foreign passports/IDs WILL NOT be accepted.
- If you DO NOT have a military ID or CAC, you MUST go to the Visitor’s Center (located in building 605) to be issued a visitor’s pass.
Building 605 is located just inside the gate to your right.
Once you exit building 605 with your visitor’s pass, proceed across the parking lot, cross the street at the crosswalk and turn right onto the sidewalk.
The first building on your left will be the Daniel K. Inouye Building (building 503).
Please keep your visitor's pass with you. Do not leave it in your vehicle.
- If you have a U.S. military ID, DoD ID or CAC, you DO NOT need to get a visitor’s pass. Proceed directly to building 503.
- When you enter building 503, you must check in at the front desk and inform them that you are going to the CTC.
- If you DO NOT have a military ID or CAC and plan to drive on base, please have your driver's license, vehicle registration and insurance card readily available upon entering the gate.
If you do not have these items, you will have to park outside of the gate (on Brookville Road) and walk onto base.
- Free parking is available on the Forest Glen Annex. The main parking lot is located on your left at the 4-way stop.
- Take the RIDE ON Bus Route 4 or Route 5
- These busses WILL NOT stop on base
- Exit the bus at the corner of 2nd Avenue & Linden Lane
- Turn left onto Linden Lane
- Turn left onto Brookville Road
- Walk approximately 1/2 mile down Brookville Road
- At the stoplight, turn right to enter the Forest Glen Annex
last updated on 16-May-2018
Last Modified Date: 16-March-2017