For more information on studies being conducted at the WRAIR CTC,
call 1-866-4-CTC-STUDY (866-428-2788)
or click here to request more infomation.
The Clinical Trials Center (CTC) was established as a clinical research unit in early 1992, to support Army and Navy investigators in their
mission to develop new vaccines, drugs and diagnostics systems that will benefit not only the military, but all people. An average of 13-15 clinical
studies are conducted each year through the CTC. To implement these studies, the CTC recruits over 350 volunteers per year.
- Design and Implementation of Phase I, II and III clinical protocols
- Consultative support in all aspects of study design
- Recruitment and management of study volunteers
- Design and maintenance of clinical records, case report forms and databases
- On-site storage and monitoring of study vaccines and medication
- Outpatient facilities, with full clinical support staff, for study visit
- Quality Assurance and medical monitoring